Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally!

Ok, so I finally decided to sit down and start a blog. I just figured our families would like to see updates on the girls (because I forget to send emails).

This morning Shawn took Olivia to school for a pancake breakfast (for Dads only). I had never heard of this before but alot of the schools here have a Watch Dog program. It stands for Dads of Great Students. The dads volunteer at the school and help the teachers in different ways. Shawn is so worried that one of the teachers will ask him to read a book! He is so silly!

It was so nice being able to sleep in for a little bit this morning. Katy woke up around 7:45AM. But she also decided she wanted a bottle around 3:30 this morning too.

Katy has been sick with the sinus stuff that everyone seems to have and that I have inherited it. I took her to the doctor yesterday and all she said was that it was viral and that she may have a ear infection. This is so FRUSTRATING! I swear, you take a child to the doctor after a day or two of an illness and it's usually a virus. You wait almost a week and it's still a virus! I just never know!

This past Friday night, Olivia performed with the Benton High School Pepsteppers. She was adorable and she did a great job! She was on cue with the big girls. She tried cheer for a few months but it just wasn't her thing and I tried to tell her this but I didn't know what I was talking about! (I didn't realize that the know it all stage started so early!) She has been taking dance and really enjoys it. Except for this past Tuesday. I don't know what was wrong with her but she refused to dance at her class. I think she was tired. Her class is at 3:30 and she gets out of school at 3:10. Needless to say, we rush over there after school and change in the car. Tuesdays are a little hectic!

After she performed, we left. Olivia rode with Shawn because I went scrapbooking. I spent the whole weekend, scrapbooking. It was amazing! Although, right after I left Shawn and Livi, I started feeling a little homesick and lonely. But I had a wonderful time. I went with a friend of mine that I actually met while I was at a crop (for those of you who don't know what this is, it is a group of people scrapbooking).

After a long time, we have a new addition for our family. Her name is Daisy. Olivia had asked for a dog for Christmas and I just ignored it. Well Christmas morning, she woke up and asked Shawn where her puppy was. This made him feel awful! So he set out to find one. I did NOT want a puppy! Puppies are too much work and with a baby crawling all over the floor, it's just not sanitary! Daisy is a 3 year old english bulldog. She is so sweet and absolutely great with kids. Katy crawls all over her and she doesn't even flinch! Needless to say, she is now Olivia's BFF.

Here are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago at Mills Park. If I can figure out how to post pictures!

XOXO Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment