Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls Night

I just returned from a movie night with two girlfriends. Amiy is a friend that I met when we both started working in the nursery last year. We immediately hit it off. She is like a breath of fresh air! Well anyway, another girl that we work with wanted to go to the movies. We saw "he's just not that into you." That was hilarious! I could watch that movie again and again! I don't think that I have ever laughed so much at a theater. I was suprised no one around us said anything! But now that I think about it, everyone else was laughing too! We had a great time and want to plan for another of those nights (but have a margarita before)!! :)

Amiy and I carpooled this morning and she dropped me off at Shawn's truck, which was parked in the Benton Wal-Mart parking lot. I kept pushing the unlock button and nothing happened. Finally I decided that it was time to call the big dog, Shawn. He kept asking me if I saw a red light flashing in the dashboard and since I didn't that I should just put the key in the ignition (the reason I was so hesitate is because if the alarm was on and I opened the door without turning it off first, the alarm would go off and it is very loud). Long story short, Shawn had to go back up there after Amiy dropped me off. When he got to his truck, he found that I left the lights on this morning. (Oh I worked today and we went to the movies after work) Thankfully, he didn't need to buy a new battery.

When Amiy brought me home, I showed her my house. During the tour (ha!ha!), I opened the doors to the girls rooms and saw my beautiful brunette daughters sound asleep. I just love watching them sleep. It is so peaceful! Now that is where I am going now - to sleep!

XOXOXO Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment