Monday, February 23, 2009

Too grown!!

Okay, I didn't realize how fast girls, especially, grow up. I swear Olivia is already acting like a teenager. I did not know that all the sassiness started so early. After work, we had a staff meeting and discussed alot of the problems that we are having in the new unit. Anyway, I felt sorry for the night shift because they were short handed and I decided to stay over. I finally left around 11:30 and finally got into bed around 1AM this morning. Needless to say, I hadn't seen the girls since Saturday night. When I got up this morning, Olivia was getting ready for school and I told her that she looked really cute in her DOG shirt (Shawn is volunteering today at her school to be a watch DOG - Dads of great students, so he was home too). Her response to me was "don't I look fab-u-lous!". I was SHOCKED! I have a DRAMA queen in my house. I guess I will have to see how Katy is going to be. She already throws a fit if we don't get food in her mouth fast enough. She is ,for sure, a Honda. So who knows if I will get to have two drama queens! Girls are so much fun!!! (I am being serious)

When I get time, I will try to post some more pictures. I have a ton on the camera and I just forget to download them!

XOXO-Allyson

1 comment:

  1. They grow up WAY TOO FAST! Baylee turned 4 today and I've shed many tears! It's like it happens overnight!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete